My name is Gemini Sheridan. At least that’s what I thought it was for 23 years. Then one day a slight adjustment on the wheel of my mountain bike set into motion a series of catastrophic events that changed my life forever. Now I’m running from the headaches that threaten to destroy me… from the assassins that threaten to kill me… from the truth that exposes who I really am… and from the man that wants to save me. Because he now owns my heart and I fear him above all others.
My name is Drexel Wolfe and I’m a private investigator. Nothing ever stands in the way of what I want because when I see something I just take it. All of that changed the night my life collided with Gemini Sheridan’s and now everything is one hot damn mess. And the worst part of it all is that I’m trying to save her ass and I don’t know why the hell I’m even bothering. Well, that’s not exactly true. Fact is, I can’t stop thinking about her. She’s crawled into every thought I own, asleep or awake. I have serious plans for her that include making her mine. What she doesn’t know is that when I play, I play for keeps. Nothing and no one will get in my way or stop me… not even Gemini Sheridan herself.
Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/1bW95gU
TD— 10 Things I Want To Do With Gemini by Drex
- Go mountain biking. I want to watch her perform and see how she handles her bike. Thinking about her in action just … yeah, well you get the idea here.
- Actually take her shopping. I want to watch her pick out her favorite things to try on, and then see her model them for me.
- Go to a damn movie in a theater.
- When we were in Panama City, the white sandy beach called to me. So I want to take her somewhere where we can sip those stupid umbrella drinks and she can dig her toes in the sand. Oh, and where she has on the skimpiest bikini money can buy. And did I mention I want that beach to be a private one?
- So I’m not really the dancing kind of guy, but somehow, having her in my arms on the dance floor appeals to me in a way I can’t explain.
- Take part in some food porn.
- Take cooking lessons with her. I’d like to cook for her but since that’s not gonna happen with the way things stand right now, the cooking lessons could change that.
- Make her laugh.
- Teach her how to fly fish.
- In the middle of summer, on a clear night, spend the night outside under the stars.
So yeah, that about sums it up for me. I’m not overly romantic and when it comes to love, I’m not very verbose. But she knows she means the world to me and I believe actions mean more than words anyway, so this is how I’d love to show her … well, there are other ways too, but I won’t mention those.
About the Author:
So began A. M. Hargrove's career as a YA/NA and Adult Romance writer. Her books include the following: Edge of Disaster, Shattered Edge and Kissing Fire (The Edge Series); The Guardians of Vesturon series (Survival, Resurrection, Determinant, reEmergent and Beginnings); Dark Waltz and Tragically Flawed.
Other than being in love with writing about being in love, she loves chocolate, ice cream and coffee and is positive they should be added as part of the USDA food groups.
Author Links: Blog: http://amhargrove.com/
Author Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5338829.A_M_Hargrove
Follow the Blog Tour --> http://amhargrove.com/blog/